Monday 10 October 2016

One more time
Naresh -- 

You’ve always been there when I’ve needed you. So today, I’m asking you to do me a favor one more time.

In just a few hours, Hillary’s going to walk into an auditorium in St. Louis, and stand up to a man who’s vowed to repeal all the progress we’ve made -- a candidate whose self-interest is only rivaled by his prejudice, and who, as the last week has proven, is wholly unfit to hold the office of the presidency.

Before that happens, will you make sure Hillary knows this team has her back?

Naresh, I promise you that I’m going to do everything I can to hand over this desk to Hillary. I’m going to get out there on the trail and talk to every voter I can about what’s at stake, about the utter faith I have in her -- and about how she’s the most qualified candidate our country has ever seen.

But at the end of the day, I only have one ballot to cast. (In fact, I cast it early this week -- voting early is the best.) So I’m counting on you, Naresh, to stand up for her as well.

With the second debate tonight, there couldn’t be a better time to show Hillary that we’ve got her back.Will you step up for her for the first time on this critical night? You can be one of the 16 people we need from your area to chip in right now so we can stay on pace to win this thing in November -- and the team will send you a free sticker to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU leaders express concern over US-China trade war  European Union have expressed concern over the intensifying trade friction between ...