Sunday 25 December 2016

The Buddhist Times Delhi Daily

Burmese Christians in India and a possible clue to why Europe's Muslim refugees are converting to Christianity - Firstpost

Shared by
khalid rafiq
firstpost.com - Maybe the purpose of religion is bigger than resolving existential dilemmas. Maybe religion is a way of life or the orientation of a lifestyle. Perhaps, religion is identity. And, the divine gain f...

My seventh trip to India: The highs, lows and changes

Shared by
Mariellen Ward
breathedreamgo.com - I ARRIVED IN INDIA for the seventh time on September 2, 2014. Each time I come here, I don’t know what to expect. For one thing, I’m different. It’s a different me that arrives each time. For anoth...

8 Ways to Be More Productive With the Help of Meditation

Shared by
Larry Rise
riseearth.com - 8 Ways to Be More Productive With the Help of Meditation by Szymon Pelechowicz; Purpose Fairy What would you give for more time in your life? The ability to do more in less time has always been a f...

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU leaders express concern over US-China trade war  European Union have expressed concern over the intensifying trade friction between ...