Saturday 13 August 2016

Sagar Wells Private Limited

Sagar Wells Pvt Ltd 1977- 1992
Sagar Well Pvt Ltd an efforts of fifty years of Mr OP Sagar involvement of designing and manufacturing of water drilling rig patenting first in 1948 in Calcutta India. Later under his guidance complete unit established by his director to manufacture and supply various design. Small and big water drilling rigs to various state government .Water wells were dug to quell the drought devastation a policy of the state and center government . Mr O P Sagar handled numerous water wells drilling projects of government across India as the Field Engineer and later Chief Engineer in private company a leader till 1972 Registed Office in Lucknow UP India. Later in Delhi the director S Parkash of parent company opened hydro wells pvt ltd company with Mr OPSagar as its CMD. In 1973 Mr Naresh Kumar Sagar completed BSc PCM and in 1974 completed Diploma in UrbanGovt Adm from University of Lucknow Same year completed BA English condensed degree From BSNV college.One year complete 3 yrs study. With Nksagar pursuing studies in New Delhi took admission in International Law in the evening a faculty of Delhi University at Scindia House New Delhi and simultaneously was taking coaching of ICWAI in Morning by India Accountancy College run by Ravi Kher & Bros. Family efforts to run Engg services company were not bearing fruits and expertise were turning to sub contractual with business generating into thousands per month. Outstanding of Mr OPSagar employees fund from the parent company RWSS P Ltd in lieu of which the employers said we shall give you rig on hire and charges shall be deducted as per market rate ie credited . Hydro wells thus was handed over to Mr OPSagar in 1974 -76. In 1976 Sushil Ansal was preparing for his Gurgoan Mega Housing project a unit in house water supply in which water drilling rig an essential feature . OP Sagar only competent practical engineer in North India master of Percussion and reverse - direct rotary drooling rigs.A tinkle to us put me and OPSagar huddle together in which as coster student asked one way to give cost of rig as Lump Sump but when details are enquired what is dissect way.Thus sub- consciously me received essence if machine.Those in manufacturing must know essence on dissecting the machinery, project , industry, Architect design etc.Me preparing for ICWAI exams in 1976 Gr I £ Ii. We - OP -son me Naresh Sagar met Sushil Ansal at his office at KGMarg, NeW Delhi.Deal did go the way as we discussed and Sushil did ask for details of drilling rig of odd design not made and thus came my ordeal to My clients that if we not get order no further talks on subject of rig. As the rig order did go to the Assitant Lathe person a subordinate to OP Sagar ran repairs workshop thus rig failed to work on loaded position that is at deeper depth , many calls to our office but we humbly refused and asked for 50 K Rs an impossible prepositiob. Later Rig was abandoned due to inefficient or for not paying to us paltry thousands rupees. this reminds me of a proverb ,Penny wise Pound foolish : My Lesson. OP Sagar debated the subject on costing, on my briefing the Ansals are not interested in us,the order is carved for workshop repairing job as per the discussion mode. In meantime his company took shape and was exciting friends and associate work. Another incident after me sensed the working of rig found the nanydaturibg rig a fascinating piece of engineering and all my observation since childhood about OP practical engineer marvel brought sudden insight to my aura.As I finished by dose of exams I was asked to initiate work at Airforce area office adjacent race course road, early at 8.AM at site and with in half hours the air bigwig officer landed at our impressive Rig operation site and the senior order for my engineering explanation to this entire operation. Requested my staff to get stick of arms length from the trees so do I get and officers did ask me to share their rule but I nodded no and took raw stick explained in enlisg the entire assembly of rig and its working features as I used to teach or play with my fellow colleges to entertain by aping teacher style of teaching.Myyounger spirit ran decade a city cricket club sometime my performance in the field made me celebrity which probably added to my inbuilt Genitics. Sports enter ground with humility and with the concentration creates public appeal we all enjoy as onlookers.when OP team arrived at airforce site to meet the officers the ourstaff said officers have left but OP next Q was that needed an explanation of work,driller reported matter explained by Naresh, Team OP rushed to officers to fill gap or explain in full , this being his forte. The officer shed praise for my explanation in best engineering form. OP my father with sweet-sour feel felt my education simultaneously made a point engineering parameter and important manufacturing events naresh need to be kept away me sensed but engineers on my side could do well in absence of MyOP.. With many subjects studying and USSR books available at throw away prices and USSR an important state to have mastered art craft of drilling oils a a parallel to hydro drilling my friends doing Phd in Geology guided me read Todd's and other books to get to strata, acqufer, permeability tale role in quantity of water in the area and lush greenery too tell subconsciously the water biddies supporting the Meadows thus intuitive strength one develop with knowledge .

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU leaders express concern over US-China trade war  European Union have expressed concern over the intensifying trade friction between ...