Monday 7 November 2016

Naresh, I’m not going to pretend

Before tomorrow.
Naresh, I’m not going to pretend like I’m not an incredible combo of nervous and excited.

Election Day is SO SOON. If you feel like I do -- a little anxious, a little like “oh my goodness we could win this but so could Trump and if we lose I genuinely don’t know how I’ll look myself in the mirror on Wednesday” -- there’s an easy thing you can do right now to make a difference.

Click on this button right now and share our polling place lookup tool on Facebook.

I know it seems too easy to matter. But the most important thing we can do to make sure folks actually cast their ballots is help them know where to vote on Election Day. Our volunteers are doing just that over the phone and at canvasses all across the country.

Online, you can help. Your friends and family on Facebook will take something you share seriously -- especially if you lay on a little guilt, or note that you’re voting and you expect them to do it, too.

You’ll be doing them a service. Just head on over to Facebook and paste this link in:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/locate/

Let's go.

Christina

Christina Reynolds
Deputy Communications Director
Hillary for America

P.S. If you haven't cast your ballot yet or need to get your plan for Tuesday nailed down, you can confirm your polling place right here. 





Will you Get Out the Vote for Hillary?
Sign up for a virtual call shift (or two or three) in the final days before Election Day:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

EU leaders express concern over US-China trade war  European Union have expressed concern over the intensifying trade friction between ...